Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Remind us all of what we could have been

All that lies between us, All that lies between you & me.
Confess to me.


New batch of water babies, thankyou Vanessa :D! Many thanks.



All the time in the world?



Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?




If only we could let history repeat itself.


**

I came home early today. Not the typical "coming-home-at-5pm-everyday".
Reached home around 2pm. Why? I skipped Chinese mock cause' I was sick.
I wasn't feeling that great today. Bacteria and germs are attacking me D: Haha okay.
And I've been sleeping alone every night, without my sister's company. Slept on a bed filled with dirty tissues and clean tissues. (Big EW) When I reached home all the tissues were gone, thanks mom(:

If I don't feel any better, I won't go to school. Perfect attendance, gone.
Okay, gotta rush through all my piled up work. Haha make the best out of it!

BYE.

No comments: